Welcome to my Blog

Hello!! I have never been one to want to cook but recently I got married to a man that loves food. He loves food so much that he always requests me to cook him something new. As someone that was not a fan of cooking and heck, I was too lazy to cook, I always said no. Then finally, I decided that once we got married I will start cooking for him more. We'll, now here I am and in love with cooking. Since I am still learning the difference between a pot and pan, I have to stick with recipes. One day, I hope to make something from scratch but until then, I hope you can enjoy some recipes and something new once a week. ENJOY!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Chicken and Wine Crockpot Happiness

This past Sunday I could not decide what to make, so I just decided to see what I could mix together. We'll, with that being said I ended up with something quite yummy.

What do you need:

1/2 cup white wine
3 chicken breasts (can be frozen)
salt and pepper
creamof mushroom soup can
anytype of noodles


Now what?

1. in a small bowl, mix the wine and cream of mushroom soup together to make a soup texture
2. place the chicken in the crockpot and pour the mix together
3. sprinkle some salt and pepper on top
4. Cook for 5 hours
5. pour the noodles in the crockpot
6. mix it all together and let the noodles cook for about 10 minutes
7. pour out the food onto a plate with a sprinkle of pepper
8. ENJOY and why not finish off that wine as well. :)


No comments: