Welcome to my Blog

Hello!! I have never been one to want to cook but recently I got married to a man that loves food. He loves food so much that he always requests me to cook him something new. As someone that was not a fan of cooking and heck, I was too lazy to cook, I always said no. Then finally, I decided that once we got married I will start cooking for him more. We'll, now here I am and in love with cooking. Since I am still learning the difference between a pot and pan, I have to stick with recipes. One day, I hope to make something from scratch but until then, I hope you can enjoy some recipes and something new once a week. ENJOY!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Bacon Ranch Chicken in the Crockpot

Every Sunday Andrew and I try to make it crockpot Sundays. It is always easy, relaxing and fun to do together. About a month ago, my good friend Michelle shared her new fave crockpot secret with me and that was called Bacon Ranch Chicken. I am so thankful that she told me about this new favorite dish as it has become one of our favorites as well. I have included this yummy crockpot recipe for you to try. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

What do you need:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts- can be frozen
2 tablespoons of real bacon bits
1 tsp minced garlic
1 package of ranch dressing mix
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of sour cream
egg noodles (you pick the amount you desire)

Combine bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup and sour cream; mix well. Pour over chicken in the crock pot. Cook on high for 3-4 hours. I then shred the chicken and put back in the pot and add the egg noodles; mix together or pour mixture on top of the noodles. Cook the entire mixture for another 5-7 minutes and then serve.





It does make you very full but it is so yummy. ENJOY!!!

No comments: