Welcome to my Blog

Hello!! I have never been one to want to cook but recently I got married to a man that loves food. He loves food so much that he always requests me to cook him something new. As someone that was not a fan of cooking and heck, I was too lazy to cook, I always said no. Then finally, I decided that once we got married I will start cooking for him more. We'll, now here I am and in love with cooking. Since I am still learning the difference between a pot and pan, I have to stick with recipes. One day, I hope to make something from scratch but until then, I hope you can enjoy some recipes and something new once a week. ENJOY!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crock Pot Liners for the win

Hey Friends!!

I was out shopping and came across the crockpot liners and I had to pick them up. They are amazing and I would recommend purchasing them. They make your cleaning process so much easier. So, next time you are at the grocery store, make sure and pick them up. They can be found by the foil, ziploc bag section. :)

No comments: