Welcome to my Blog

Hello!! I have never been one to want to cook but recently I got married to a man that loves food. He loves food so much that he always requests me to cook him something new. As someone that was not a fan of cooking and heck, I was too lazy to cook, I always said no. Then finally, I decided that once we got married I will start cooking for him more. We'll, now here I am and in love with cooking. Since I am still learning the difference between a pot and pan, I have to stick with recipes. One day, I hope to make something from scratch but until then, I hope you can enjoy some recipes and something new once a week. ENJOY!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Breakfast Crescent Rolls Recipe

Every summer Andrew and I go on a River Trip and stay with these wonderful people Roy & Suzanne. They always provide this wonderful breakfast for all the kids in the house. NO matter how old we get, we look forward to this trip. Andrew and I have done this for 3 years and hope to continue to do so in the years to come. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.

What you will need:
1 pkg. of ground sausage (regular or hot)
1 large pkg. of cream cheese (set out to often)
1 pkg. of crescent rolls ( large and fluffy are ideal)

Let's get started:
1. Brown sausage on the stove and drain
2. Stir sausage and cream cheese together until it looks equally mixed. (it mixes best when the sausage is warm)
3. Roll out rolls flat- leave in rectangle- pinch together openings (one long solid piece)
4. Distribute sausage/cream cheese mix on flat roll
5. Fold in sides and pinch seams together in middle and end
6. You can put butter on top
7. Bake everything according to the directions on the Crescent Rolls Can
8. Once done,take out and cut into small pieces and distribute.

Tips:
You can make the sausage/cream mix the night before and place in the fridge. You can soften in the microwave when use it. Just take out the next morning when you are ready to place on the rolls.

ENJOY!!!






No comments: